Nothing is a harder sell than a prospect unwilling or unready to buy. It’s one thing to convince prospects that you’re selling a great product; it’s another thing to convince them that the product you’re selling is what they need at that exact moment.
That’s why we’re releasing Workflow Triggers, the solution for monitoring your target accounts for any significant changes in real time and use them to trigger workflows across your business systems. They’re perfect for nudging prospects over the line and discovering sales opportunities you never knew existed.
To create this solution, we’ve invested in three major areas:
- Extensive data points so you can select any company changes you want to follow.
- A vibrant user interface that allows you to build workflows that reduce grunt work.
- New integration capabilities using our connectors for seamless workflows in your sales and marketing systems.
Workflow Triggers help you to:
- Prioritize the right companies out of all your target accounts.
- Improve the timing of your sales and marketing activities by monitoring your target accounts for 70+ trigger events.
- Carry out smarter conversations and target your messaging by tailoring your approach based on the prospect's current situation.
- Automate prospecting by exporting new target accounts matching your ideal customer profile to your CRM automatically.
Want to see how Workflow Triggers work in practice? We are offering a limited 14-day free trial. Sign up today, and our team will contact you to set up Workflow Triggers for your Vainu account. Note that you need to have an integration through our connector to enable the feature.
Want a free trial of Workflow Triggers for 14 days? Request a demo here.
How to use Workflow Triggers
With Workflow Triggers, you can track any change in any company, customize the context and send it to the desired destination—wherever you want to use that information. You’ll see relevant changes in your CRM accounts as they happen when you integrate Vainu to your CRM platform using our connectors without complex data exports or ancient FTP servers updates.
Here's how to create a Trigger:
- Select the target group you want to track.
- Choose the company attributes that matter to you the most with our extensive filtering options:
- Events, such as funding, new hires, mergers, and more.
- Any data change in the available data points, including revenue, employee count, or address.
- New companies in a target group. Automatically add new accounts to your CRM platform as soon as they meet your filtering criteria. For example, get notified when they match the description of your ideal customer profile or any other prospect list in Vainu.
- Choose the destination. Using our connectors, you can trigger a workflow whenever and how often you want to as soon as company changes occur. Connectors work with Salesforce (and Salesforce Sandbox), HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online, and Pipedrive. Alternatively, you can use email, webhook, or Slack as the destination.
- Set context for each trigger event—you’re in full control of the number and frequency of the triggers you receive. Add information and notes along with the trigger event information and facilitate a personalized outreach.
Trigger workflows directly in your CRM
Our new, more robust connectors help you streamline your sales process, making your job easier. Until now, you needed to map Vainu's real-time company information to companies or contacts in your CRM platform. From now on, our connectors support exporting data to multiple CRM objects. This means, that you’ll have much more flexibility to export data or trigger workflows to your CRM. You can export trigger data as Tasks, Leads, Deals, or Opportunities directly to your CRM. Read more about flexible data mapping in this article.
New connectors support data exports to multiple CRM objects.
Add custom text to your data updates
Now you can map data fields in your CRM with custom text (watch the video above to see how). This way you can add context to your data updates and the workflow you trigger when Vainu detects a company change. For example, if you’re monitoring your target accounts to launch account-based marketing campaigns, you can update a data field in your CRM object with custom text saying “ABM campaign Q4/2021.”
See Workflow Triggers in action
Workflow Triggers are available for Salesforce (and Salesforce Sandbox), HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online, and Pipedrive.
If you want to see how Workflow Triggers works for you, we are offering a limited 14-day free trial. Sign up today, and our team will contact you shortly to set up your Vainu account. Note that you need to have an integration through our connector to enable the feature.
🎥 PS. Here's a webinar recording on the Workflow Triggers along with practical workflow examples you can implement straight away!